Addiction can impact every aspect of your life. Over time, substance abuse will affect your relationships, your finances, and your physical health. Finding a treatment program that fits your life can help you take back your life. We offer a day intensive outpatient program for individuals who are struggling with addiction to drugs or alcohol that can work with your schedule.
If you’re concerned about a loved one’s use of drugs or alcohol, contact our team to learn more about how to make a referral. We’ve designed our admissions process to be as simple as possible in order to help all of those who are struggling to get the help they need. Our day IOP offers high-quality care as well as flexibility for those with busy lives.
Contact Clearhaven Recovery today at 833.970.2054 to learn more about how we are restoring families and helping individuals heal.
Is a Day IOP Right for You?
It’s not always possible for those struggling with addiction to take time to commit to a full-time treatment program. In addition, not everyone needs an intensive rehab program. That’s why Clearhaven Recovery offers a day intensive outpatient program, where our participants can receive high-quality care in a supportive environment. A day IOP might be right for you if any of the following apply:
- You work in the evenings or you are currently out of work, potentially as a result of substance abuse
- You take classes in the evenings
- You can commit to participating in treatment several hours a day, several days a week
- You have a network of support outside of our treatment center
- You’ve been through detox or a more intensive treatment program, such as inpatient care
Our day IOP can help those in recovery who are ready for structured treatment on a flexible schedule. Learn more by reaching out to Clearhaven Recovery today at 833.970.2054.
Our Intensive Outpatient Program in Boston
What can you expect in our day IOP? Participants in this program all receive tailored treatment plans to help them meet their unique goals. However, some of the cornerstones of our IOP include:
- Individual therapy – In one-on-one sessions, participants work through the underlying causes of addiction and develop healthy coping skills for the future
- Group therapy – During group sessions, participants can learn from the experiences of others and find support for their own journeys
- Medication-assisted treatment – Suboxone and Vivitrol can help those with alcohol or opioid use disorders focus on recovery without cravings
- Family therapy – Restoring healthy relationships and helping families develop effective communication skills is a priority
In addition, we offer a wide variety of amenities to help our participants feel comfortable in our treatment center. Every participant meets with our master level clinician at least once a week, and we have an on-call doctor for any medical needs. Our center has connections with a number of resources in the recovery community and can set our participants up with ongoing therapy or sober housing. We offer yoga and meditation as healthy outlets for stress and can provide transportation within a 12-mile radius to ensure that our participants can attend all meetings.
Contact Clearhaven Recovery to Learn More
At Clearhaven Recovery’s day intensive outpatient program in Waltham, we know that every individual who is struggling with substance abuse has unique needs for treatment. Some of those working to overcome addiction will benefit from an inpatient program or medical detox, while others need flexibility along with consistent support.
Contact our team today to learn more about our day IOP, our admissions process, and how we can help you and your loved ones heal from the effects of addiction. We offer the support you need to change your life. Reach out at 833.970.2054 or contact us online today.