Treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring mental health issues like anxiety and depression typically includes one-on-one therapy, group therapy, and medical care. At Clearhaven Recovery, our goal is to help our participants achieve long-term recovery. Every individual in our outpatient programs receives a personalized treatment plan that includes addiction treatment therapies designed to help them heal.
Whether you’re reaching out to us for yourself or for someone you care about, our team can walk you through our admissions process, verify your insurance, and help you access the care you need. Contact Clearhaven Recovery to learn more at 833.970.2054.
Our Addiction Treatment Therapies
We offer a wide variety of addiction treatment therapies in our Waltham recovery center. These include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) – Experienced therapists help participants reframe their thinking and change their behaviors
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) – Mindfulness is a core component of DBT, which helps participants work through stress in a healthy way
- Family therapy – Rebuild relationships and develop effective communication skills with the help of a therapist
- Group therapy – Find a network of support and learn from the experiences of others
- Motivational interviewing – We help participants discover their inner motivation to stay sober and make healthy decisions
- Life skills therapy – Participants can relearn necessary skills and can prepare for interviews and other upcoming events
- Relapse prevention therapy – We help participants identify potential triggers for relapse and practice potential responses
- Meditative therapy – Meditation can be a healthy outlet for stress and can help participants connect with their emotions
- 12-Step program – Consistent support and accountability help participants build new habits and avoid relapse
In addition, we offer medication-assisted treatment, which is an approach to addiction treatment that uses certain FDA-approved medications. At Clearhaven Recovery, we offer Suboxone and Vivitrol treatment for those who struggle with alcohol or opioid addiction. These medications can curb cravings and ease withdrawal symptoms, which can make it easier for our participants to focus on working through the underlying causes of addiction.
How Therapy Supports Recovery
Treatment programs provide accountability for those in recovery. If you have maintained sobriety for a period of time in the past but have relapsed, you know how important this accountability can be. However, long-term recovery from addiction requires more than just a commitment to sobriety. It also requires that you spend time working through issues like past trauma, mental health concerns, and potential triggers for relapse.
Both individual and group therapy sessions offer our participants the opportunity to understand how addiction has impacted them and how they can prevent relapse in the future.
Family engagement is a crucial element of our treatment programs as well. Addiction can impact many areas of your life. Your finances, employment status, physical and mental health, and relationships with loved ones can all suffer at the hands of substance abuse. However, it’s possible to rebuild trust and reconnect with loved ones in recovery. Under the guidance of a therapist, family members can learn about addiction and how to support their loved ones without enabling destructive behaviors. Recovery is a journey, and our participants might face challenges even after completing a treatment program. Having the support of family and friends can make all the difference.
Reach Out to Clearhaven Recovery Today
At Clearhaven, we provide addiction treatment programs that help our participants make lasting changes in their lives. Our team members offer compassionate support–many of them are also in recovery and understand the unique experiences and challenges you’ve faced. We offer the following treatment programs to help our participants heal:
- Men’s rehab program
- Women’s rehab program
- Partial hospitalization center (PHP)
- Day intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- Night intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- Detox center programs