If you are struggling with addiction, willpower alone is likely not enough to help you maintain sobriety. Addiction is a disease, and long-term use of alcohol, opioids, and other addictive substances causes changes in the brain that make it hard to stop. However, hope and help is available at Clearhaven Recovery.
We offer an outpatient women’s treatment program in Boston designed to meet the needs of women in recovery. Through therapy, counseling, and support, we help our participants develop the healthy coping skills they need for lifelong sobriety.
Why We Offer a Women’s Rehab Program
Women can face unique challenges in recovery. Some of this is due to physical differences between men and women, as men metabolize alcohol and other substances faster than women do. These challenges can also be due to factors like pregnancy, motherhood, past trauma, or issues in the workplace.
We offer a women’s rehab program in order to help women who are in recovery find a safe place where they can begin to heal. A women’s treatment program involves group therapy sessions with other women as well as one-on-one sessions with a therapist. Some of the benefits of a women’s rehab program include:
- Increased levels of self-esteem
- More confidence when opening up about past struggles
- Fewer distractions
- Therapists with experience in helping women recover
During treatment, many individuals build strong friendships with others in recovery. These bonds can provide ongoing support even after finishing a treatment program. Women’s rehab programs provide a safe space for women to talk about sensitive issues.
Our Women’s Rehab Center in Boston
In our women’s treatment center, we offer a wide variety of therapies to help our participants heal. We don’t just treat the symptoms of addiction. Instead, we help our participants work through the underlying causes of substance abuse, including chronic pain and mental health issues.
Some of the therapies and approaches to treatment we use in our programs include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) – Experienced therapists help participants reframe their thinking and change their behaviors
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) – Mindfulness is a core component of DBT, which helps participants work through stress in a healthy way
- Family therapy – Rebuild relationships and develop effective communication skills with the help of a therapist
- Group therapy – Find a network of support and learn from the experiences of others
- Medication-assisted treatment – Suboxone and Vivitrol can ease withdrawal symptoms and curb cravings
- Motivational interviewing – We help participants discover their inner motivation to stay sober and make healthy decisions
- Life skills therapy – Participants can relearn necessary skills and can prepare for interviews and other upcoming events
In addition, Clearhaven Recovery is an LGBTQ-friendly treatment center, which means that we welcome participants of all genders and sexual orientations. Our goal is to provide a supportive environment for all individuals struggling with substance abuse.
Contact Clearhaven Recovery to Learn More
At Clearhaven Recovery, our mission is simple. We want to help individuals and their families heal from the effects of addiction. Through evidence-based therapies, flexible treatment programs, and a world-class team of therapists and addiction treatment specialists, we help our participants begin the journey to recovery with a strong foundation.
Whether you’re reaching out for yourself or for a loved one, our team can help you access the care you need as soon as possible. We want to remove any potential barriers to treatment. Online, you can verify your insurance, learn more about our outpatient programs, and schedule a call with a member of our treatment team. Contact us today at 833.970.2054 to begin the admissions process and receive the support you need to change your life.