If your loved one is struggling with substance abuse, you might not know where to turn. Maybe they have gone through treatment before and have relapsed, or you’ve noticed that their behavior has changed. At Clearhaven Recovery, we meet our participants where they are. We offer compassionate addiction treatment in a supportive environment. Our substance abuse treatment programs help our participants build a strong foundation for lifelong recovery.
Learn more about our treatment programs or verify your insurance by contacting Clearhaven Recovery today at 833.970.2054.
Do You or a Loved One Need Substance Abuse Treatment?
It’s not necessary to wait until someone reaches rock bottom for them to start treatment. In fact, early intervention can be more effective in helping individuals restore their lives. However, the early warning signs of substance abuse can be difficult to identify. Substances like alcohol and some prescription medications, while highly addictive, are also legal and widely used.
If you’re concerned about a loved one but are not sure if they need professional help, the following are signs that an individual is struggling with addiction:
- Defensive or secretive behavior around drug or alcohol use
- Frequent mood swings
- Changes in appearance, such as sudden weight loss
- Going to more than one doctor for prescriptions
- Needing to drink or use drugs more often or in greater amounts
- Withdrawal symptoms like headaches, nausea, anxiety, or insomnia
- Difficulties at school or at work due to drug or alcohol use
If your loved one is exhibiting these signs of substance abuse, reach out to Clearhaven Recovery. Our treatment programs are designed to help our participants on the road to long-lasting recovery.
Our Substance Abuse Treatment Programs
We offer personalized programs that are targeted to treat a variety of substance use disorders. These include:
- Drug addiction treatment program
- Alcohol addiction treatment program
- Heroin addiction treatment program
- Cocaine addiction treatment program
In these programs, participants work with recovery specialists and therapists to get to the root of addiction. Many individuals who struggle with substance abuse also face mental health issues like depression, anxiety, or PTSD. We offer help for these co-occurring disorders, treating both at the same time so our participants can begin to rebuild their lives.
We care about our participants’ mental, physical, and spiritual health. At Clearhaven Recovery, we utilize a variety of therapies and treatment modalities to help those in our care heal.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy – This evidence-based therapy helps individuals change the way they think and how they react to stressful situations
- Dialectical behavior therapy – This therapeutic approach helps participants reframe their thinking
- Family therapy program – We restore families by educating family members about addiction and facilitating more effective communication
- Group therapy program – Our participants learn from their peers and develop a strong network of support in regular group therapy sessions
- 12-step meetings – This time-tested approach to addiction treatment emphasizes accountability and making lasting changes
- Yoga and meditation – These holistic treatment options can be healthy outlets for stress
We create individualized treatment plans for everyone in our care. Our goal is to give our participants the tools they need to return to their everyday lives and to handle stress and other triggers in a healthy way.
Contact Clearhaven Recovery Today
When you reach out to our team, we’ll begin by learning about the specific situation that you or your loved one is in. Whether you have been through treatment before or are ready to begin to heal for the first time, Clearhaven Recovery will help you find long-lasting recovery. We treat addiction from the root, helping our participants make changes that stick.