Cocaine addiction can impact you both physically and psychologically. While physical dependence on cocaine can be difficult to overcome, psychological addiction also takes time and professional treatment to break. At Clearhaven Recovery Center, we offer a cocaine addiction treatment program that is designed to help our participants sustain recovery long-term. We don’t just help those in our programs get sober. Instead, we help them make real changes by working through the underlying causes of addiction.
If you are struggling with cocaine addiction, our outpatient program might be right for you. Contact Clearhaven Recovery today at 833.970.2054 to learn more about our admissions process and program specifics.
Do You Need Treatment for a Cocaine Addiction?
Maybe you think that your use of cocaine is under control. You use it on the weekends or at parties, and so far, have avoided any negative consequences at work or in your personal life. However, cocaine is a highly addictive drug, and many individuals use it at the same time as other substances like alcohol or marijuana, which can compound the issue. Long-term use can have a number of negative consequences, such as an irregular heartbeat, high blood pressure, or frequent nosebleeds.
We recommend that anyone who is using cocaine would benefit from treatment, and our outpatient programs offer flexibility and support for the recovery journey. But if you’re not sure whether our Boston cocaine addiction treatment program is right for you, consider the following:
- Have you engaged in risky behavior while under the influence, like driving or unprotected sex?
- Has using cocaine kept you from fulfilling responsibilities at work or at home?
- Have you begun using cocaine on a more frequent basis?
- Have your loved ones expressed concerns about your use of cocaine?
- Have you tried to stop using cocaine before but have not been successful?
- Are you ready to change your life?
If you can answer yes to any of the above, our Massachusetts cocaine addiction treatment center might be right for you. Reach out to Clearhaven Recovery Center at 833.970.2054 to learn more today.
What to Expect in Our Cocaine Addiction Treatment Program
At Clearhaven Recovery, we understand that the most effective way to help those struggling with cocaine addiction is by addressing the factors that have led to substance abuse. These can include mental health issues like depression and anxiety, past trauma, and family conflict. In our treatment center, we offer a number of therapies to help our participants heal, including:
- Group therapy – Under the guidance of a therapist, you’ll discuss past experiences and struggles in recovery with your peers, who can offer support for your journey
- Family therapy – Addiction can impact your relationships with loved ones, but we’ll help you reestablish familial bonds
- Individual therapy – In one-on-one sessions, you’ll work through personal issues and develop healthy coping skills for long-term sobriety
In addition, holistic approaches to treatment like yoga and meditation serve as healthy outlets for stress. We also offer an extensive alumni network that can provide ongoing support even after our participants finish treatment.
Reach Out to Clearhaven Recovery Center Today
At Clearhaven Recovery, we offer flexible outpatient treatment programs in a supportive environment. In our Waltham treatment center, we offer:
- Men’s rehab program
- Women’s rehab program
- Partial hospitalization center (PHP)
- Day intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- Night intensive outpatient program (IOP)
Our goal is to remove any barriers to treatment. We offer transportation to and from our treatment center and flexible scheduling. Contact us to verify your insurance and find out more about our admissions process.
Overcoming cocaine addiction is possible. Our team will help you every step of the way. Reach out to Clearhaven Recovery at 833.970.2054 or contact us online to learn more.