For those looking into addiction treatment programs, it’s important to know that treatment should not be one-size-fits-all. Each individual who is struggling with addiction has faced unique challenges, and their treatment plan should address their needs. At Clearhaven Recovery, we provide both women’s and men’s outpatient rehab programs. Men who are struggling with addiction can receive compassionate care in a supportive environment.
We offer our participants individualized treatment plans to help them reach their goals. Reach out to our team today by calling 833.970.2054 to learn more about our center, program specifics, and admissions process.
Is a Men’s Rehab Program Right for You?
For some, it can be difficult to realize that their substance abuse has gotten to a place where they need treatment. If you’re not sure whether our men’s rehab center in Boston is right for you, consider the following:
- Has drinking or using drugs started to take up more of your time?
- Has being under the influence kept you from fulfilling responsibilities at home or at work?
- Have you experienced legal or financial problems as a result of your drug or alcohol use?
- Do you find that you are using or drinking more and more often to feel the same effects?
- Do you experience withdrawal symptoms like nausea, headaches, insomnia, or anxiety, when you do not use?
- Have your friends and family expressed concern about your substance use?
If you can answer yes to any of the above, our men’s rehab program might be right for you.
Men and women face different challenges in recovery, and your program should take these challenges into account.
In a men’s rehab program, participants will spend time in group therapy with other men who have been through similar experiences. This can lead to more productive discussions, a stronger network of support, and better outcomes. Peer support is invaluable during the early days of recovery, as hearing the stories of others who have gone through similar experiences can give you perspective.
Benefits of Gender-Specific Treatment
In our treatment programs, we take into account the specific needs of all of our participants. We work with the men in our programs to overcome any underlying issues that contribute to substance abuse, which could include past trauma or anger issues.
Our men’s rehab center in Boston offers a wide array of benefits, including:
- Fewer distractions – A single-gender group might help men focus on their recovery
- Group therapy with men only – Our participants often find that it is easier to open up in this environment
- More reliable support network – In our program, you’ll find a more effective and extensive support network that can work with you during your treatment and afterward
If you or someone you love are looking for a men’s addiction treatment program, you can get the support you need at Clearhaven Recovery.
Reach Out to Clearhaven Recovery Today
Don’t battle addiction alone. When you reach out to us, you’ll find the support and care that you need to overcome substance abuse. In our men’s rehab programs, we also utilize a wide variety of therapies, including:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) – Experienced therapists help participants reframe their thinking and change their behaviors
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) – Mindfulness is a core component of DBT, which helps participants work through stress in a healthy way
- Family therapy – Rebuild relationships and develop effective communication skills with the help of a therapist
- Group therapy – Find a network of support and learn from the experiences of others
- Medication-assisted treatment – Suboxone and Vivitrol can ease withdrawal symptoms and curb cravings
- Motivational interviewing – We help participants discover their inner motivation to stay sober and make healthy decisions
- Life skills therapy – Participants can relearn necessary skills and can prepare for interviews and other upcoming events