In our Waltham treatment center, we offer several levels of care. Many individuals in recovery do not need full-time residential treatment. Our partial hospitalization program (PHP) offers a high level of support while still giving patients the flexibility to live at home and take care of daily responsibilities.
We recommend that participants in our programs go through detox before entering an outpatient treatment program in our center. Our team can connect you with a detox center in our area to help you begin recovery with a strong foundation.
What Is a Partial Hospitalization Program?
A partial hospitalization program is a step down from inpatient care that still offers a great deal of support and consistency for those in the early days of recovery. Detox and residential treatment programs are often ideal for those whose lives have been upended by addiction, and partial hospitalization programs can complement these treatment options. PHPs can also be an ideal first option for treatment for those who have outside support and stability.
Some of the benefits of PHPs include:
- They are less expensive than inpatient programs
- PHPs are more likely to be covered by insurance
- They offer a transition between inpatient care or detox and outpatient care
- They help participants return to everyday life
- Treatment plans can be tailored to each participant’s needs
- Participants can continue to take care of daily responsibilities while in treatment
At Clearhaven Recovery, we want to remove barriers to treatment. If you cannot commit to inpatient treatment or have concerns about the cost of treatment, our partial hospitalization program might be right for you. Reach out to our team at 833.970.2054 or contact us online to learn more.
What to Expect in Our Partial Hospitalization Program Near Boston
In our treatment center, you’ll find high-quality care in a peaceful, supportive setting. Many of our team members are in recovery themselves and understand the unique challenges that you face.
Participants in our partial hospitalization program attend group and individual therapy sessions several hours each day, five days a week while returning home each evening. We tailor our treatment plans to each individual’s needs and might include several addiction treatment therapies in these plans, like cognitive-behavioral therapy, motivational interviewing, or life skills therapy.
We also offer a number of amenities in our treatment center that set us apart. These include:
- A one-on-one meeting at least once a week with our master level clinician
- An on-call medical director
- Group therapy with peers who have been through similar experiences
- Outside recovery community connections
- Yoga and meditation to provide healthy outlets for stress
- Family outreach and therapy
- Transportation within a 12-mile radius
- Alumni support services
- If you’re ready to take your life back from addiction, we can help. In our treatment center, you’ll build the healthy coping skills you need for lifelong recovery.
Reach Out to Clearhaven Recovery Today
There are as many paths to recovery as there are individuals struggling with substance use disorders. At Clearhaven Recovery, we want to meet our participants where they are and get them where they want to go. Through evidence-based therapies, family engagement, and a high level of support, we help our participants and their families rebuild their lives.
If inpatient treatment is not right for you but you want comprehensive support as you transition back to everyday life, reach out to Clearhaven Recovery today. Our partial hospitalization program near Boston can help you heal. Contact our team of treatment specialists at 833.970.2054 or reach out to us online to learn more.