Addiction can take a complex emotional and physical toll on an individual, affecting home life, work, and personal relationships. This means it can be difficult to obtain the help you require and continue your life routine. If you are struggling with addiction, an intensive outpatient therapy program (IOP) can offer many advantages over a full-time treatment program. Clearhaven Recovery’s day intensive outpatient program can offer you the flexibility and high-quality care you need to change your life without derailing your schedule.
Is a Day Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program Right for Me?
It is not always possible to commit to a full-time treatment program when you are struggling with addiction. Depending on the severity of your addiction, an intensive rehab program may not even be completely necessary. Clearhaven Recovery offers a day intensive outpatient program that addresses the individual needs of participants. This means that you can get the support to work through addiction in an environment that fluctuates with you. A day intensive treatment program may be right for you if any of the following applies to your situation:
- You work evenings or nights or are struggling with unemployment.
- You are enrolled in evening classes.
- You have already experienced a detox program, or a more intensive program, and are looking for structured treatment on a more flexible schedule.
- You have a dense network of friends, professionals, and family to support your care outside of treatment.
If these scenarios apply to you, then consider working with the trained professionals in Clearhaven’s day intensive treatment program to help you meet your goals of a healthy lifestyle in recovery.
Benefits of Day Intensive Outpatient Treatment
Because Clearhaven designs every participant’s treatment program just for the individual, the benefits may look a little different for each. However, some of the most common benefits of a day intensive outpatient treatment program include the following:
- You can still work or care for loved ones while you navigate recovery. This means that seeking recovery won’t put your life on hold. You can still complete the necessary tasks of life, such as work or school, or childcare.
- Your support system stays with you while you experience the pressures of everyday life. Rehab programs can often put participants into an artificial bubble of safety. But then when an individual attempts to navigate sober life in the real world, it falls apart. A day intensive outpatient program offers the support of a complex program with the flexibility to apply what you learn in the real world.
- You remain in control of your own life. This is paramount for many who seek a day intensive outpatient treatment program. Losing control of your life to change your life can sometimes lead to relapse. You retain control of the details of your life but gain the unparalleled support of treatment when you choose a day intensive outpatient program.
As you can see, the benefits of a day intensive treatment program can help improve the quality of your life in many ways, but most importantly, they allow you the freedom to follow through with your treatment.
Clearhaven Makes Recovery Possible
Start your path to wellness with Clearhaven. Recovery can be a daunting process full of unknowns, but Clearhaven can make that process easier for you by supporting you in your journey with high-quality, flexible treatment options that will help you heal. We understand that every individual struggling with addiction has unique needs for recovery and will work with you to create a customized treatment plan. Reach out to our team today at 833.970.2054 or connect with us online to learn more about our treatment programs. We have designed our admissions process to be as simple as possible to help those who are struggling to get the help they need.