Drug addiction is a growing problem all over the U.S., but especially in the New England area. Research shows that Massachusetts opioid-related death rates are double the average rate than in the U.S. as a whole. On average, one in seven young men and women aged 18-25 struggle with drug addiction and can benefit from drug rehab in Boston. To find the best drug rehabilitation in Boston, reach out to Clearhaven Recovery in Waltham, MA.
Clearhaven Recovery offers drug rehabilitation near Boston to young men and women ready to make a significant change in their lives. Drug rehabilitation can give participants the help they need to reach their sobriety and maintain it long after their addiction treatment ends. If you or a loved one is struggling with drug addiction in the Boston area, call Clearhaven Recovery today at 833.970.2054 to learn more about drug rehab near Boston.
How to Know It’s Time for Drug Rehab
Addiction can be a challenging disorder to treat as it creates negative reinforcements that make the person believe they do not have a problem. Addiction is a mental health condition with physical and psychological side effects that need various types of therapy for effective recovery.
Behavioral therapy helps participants understand what is fueling their addiction. At the same time, medication-assisted treatment helps to curb any physical withdrawal symptoms and reduce cravings. The combined effort produces a more effective form of drug rehabilitation as it hits all aspects of this treatable disease.
Signs that point to a growing addiction include:
- Occasional drug or alcohol use increases steadily over time
- They are always thinking of ways to find more drugs and alcohol
- Work and family life is being affected
- Withdrawing from friends and family
- Increased risky behavior and poor judgment
- New relationships that encourage more drug use
Physical signs of a severe addiction include:
- Extreme weight fluctuations
- Needle marks or scarring on arms and legs
- Serious constipation and stomach cramps
- An increased risk of cardiovascular and heart disease
- A lack of motivation to do things they once enjoyed
- Sexual dysfunction
Benefits of Drug Rehabilitation in Boston
A common misconception about drug addiction is people think that if they use just a small amount, they will not form an addiction. While it may seem like this is true on the outside, they will still develop a powerful addiction over time.
Enrolling in a drug rehab program can give participants the help they need when addiction begins interrupting their daily lives. Through drug rehabilitation, participants can expect the following benefits:
- Improved mental clarity and focus
- Restored confidence and self-esteem
- Less risk of heart failure and liver/kidney/lung damage
- Reduces risk of insomnia
- Fixes broken relationships
- Improves interpersonal communication
- Better coping skills to improve your mental health
By talking with a friend or family member about their drug addiction, you can help save their life. Many people struggling with drug addiction will rarely admit to having a problem without intervention from friends or family.
Clearhaven Recovery: The Premier Drug Rehab Center near Boston
At Clearhaven Recovery, we offer drug rehabilitation near Boston for all those struggling with drug addiction. Our addiction treatment facility uses various treatment techniques to give participants the greatest chances of maintaining their sobriety. The severity of your addiction will determine the best place to start on your addiction recovery:
- Detoxing (we can refer you to a trusted partner)
- Men’s rehab program
- Women’s rehab program
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP)
- Day intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- Night intensive outpatient program (IOP)
We combine behavioral therapy and medication-assisted treatment to give you a well-rounded approach to treating your addiction. To learn more about helping yourself or a friend struggling with addiction, call 833.970.2054 today to speak with our friendly staff about our drug rehab in Boston.