Alcohol addiction affects men and women from all walks of life. It is a mental health concern that affects nearly 22 million adults in the U.S. today, and many of your favorite celebrities, athletes, influencers, and musicians struggle with alcohol addiction just like everyone else. Alcohol rehab is essential for those who want a safe and effective treatment program. An alcohol addiction treatment program focuses on the physical and mental aspects of addiction so participants can get treatment for their addiction and lead healthy and productive lives.
At Clearhaven Recovery, we provide effective alcohol rehab for individuals whose addiction interferes with their everyday lives. We use evidence-backed behavioral therapies that help our participants understand how their thoughts and feelings affect their addiction and develop coping skills to begin their sober journey. If you have searched for alcohol rehab near you and live near Waltham, MA, call Clearhaven Recovery today at 833.970.2054 for more information about our alcohol addiction treatment program.
5 Celebrities Who Have Struggled with Alcohol Addiction
Here are five famous celebrities who struggle with alcohol addiction:
- Ben Affleck – Ben Affleck has struggled with alcohol for many years and has enrolled in multiple alcohol rehab programs. He credits a 40-day residential treatment program followed by continuous outpatient treatment for his current sobriety
- Daniel Radcliffe – The Harry Potter star turned to alcohol to deal with the instant fame and constant scrutiny of his life. He says it took good friends to help him realize he has a problem and developed several healthy coping skills during alcohol rehab.
- Zac Efron – Zac began his acting career very young and developed an alcohol addiction early on. He enrolled in alcohol rehab twice in one year while filming the movie Neighbors, where he said, “it was like a party every single day.”
- Johnny Depp – In 2016, Mr. Depp admitted to being at his lowest point due to his alcohol addiction. He reportedly spent $300,000 on wine and would wake up with a shot of vodka every day. Today, he uses his writing to help maintain his sobriety.
- Colin Farrell – At 43, Colin Farrell admitted that he did not want to live anymore because of his addiction to drugs and alcohol. He successfully completed an alcohol addiction rehab and continues to seek treatment whenever his cravings become too much to handle.
How Long Is Alcohol Rehab
Alcohol addiction affects each person in unique ways, and there are several internal and external factors that go into determining how long it will take to complete alcohol rehab. Genetics, family history, and peer pressure can all contribute to alcohol addiction and must be addressed to provide effective, long-lasting recovery.
How long is alcohol rehab? The average amount of time to complete an alcohol addiction rehab program includes:
- 30-day treatment program
- 60-day treatment program
- 90-day treatment program
- Extended care programs for more severe cases of alcohol addiction
If a person is drinking to help with depression or other mental health issues, they will have a longer recovery period than someone who is mentally healthy. Trauma can also impact recovery. Those who grew up in an environment where drinking and drug use was prevalent might need additional support to provide effective treatment.
Find Your Answer to Alcohol Rehab at Clearhaven Recovery
At Clearhaven Recovery, our private facility provides compassionate and effective care for men and women aged 18-25 while maintaining their privacy. We provide outpatient alcohol rehab treatment where our participants will develop coping skills and improve their communication and interpersonal skills through various therapies that include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group and private therapy
- Family therapy
If you live in Massachusetts and need help with your addiction recovery, call Clearhaven Revocery at 833.970.2054 to begin healing through our alcohol addiction treatment program.