Cocaine is still one of the most addictive illicit drugs available today. It gained popularity in the 1980s as a party drug and continues to be a leading cause of death, with one in five overdose deaths related to cocaine abuse. Cocaine rehab helps those who are struggling with addiction in a safe and comfortable facility. A cocaine addiction treatment program is very effective in helping participants reach their sobriety goals and maintain them throughout their lives.
At Clearhaven Recovery, we help men and women facing addiction through our cocaine treatment program. We base each treatment program on our participant’s unique symptoms and the severity of their addiction to give them the best chance of successfully completing their addiction treatment program and leading a healthy and productive life. For more information about our cocaine rehab, call 833.970.2054 today to speak with our compassionate staff.
Understanding Cocaine Addiction
Cocaine is a white powdery substance that affects the central nervous system and creates a euphoric state with high levels of energy. Despite its addictive properties, many people still use cocaine for its energetic properties. They incorrectly believe if they just take small doses or micro-dosing, they will not form an addiction.
Cocaine binds with the dopamine cell receptors in your body. It blocks the removal of dopamine and causes a buildup that enhances the effects of the drug. This buildup stops the normal production of dopamine, and it will not start again until all of the toxins are out of your body, which can take several weeks depending on the length of abuse and amount taken.
If you are concerned that a friend or loved one is struggling with cocaine addiction, look for these signs that they need cocaine addiction rehab:
- Changing sleep patterns
- Disregarding personal hygiene
- Growing financial struggles
- Loss of interest in favorite activities
- Severe mood swings
- Changes in their social circle
- Lying and hiding their addiction
At Clearhaven Recovery, our cocaine treatment programs give men and women a real chance at beating their addiction and leading a healthy and happy life. Participants will have access to various behavioral and holistic therapies for a well-rounded treatment plan that decreases the risk of relapsing.
The Most Important Benefits of Cocaine Rehab
Cocaine addiction continues to be a problem today. Fortunately, help is available for men and women who are ready to stop letting their cocaine addiction ruin their lives.
Just some of the benefits of cocaine rehab you will experience include:
- Discovering the root cause behind the addiction – Behavioral therapists work with program participants to help them understand the thoughts and feelings that trigger their cravings. They work with them in private therapy to change their negative thinking and develop new thoughts and habits that promote healthy living.
- Developing new coping skills – Participants will develop new coping skills to maintain their sobriety. They practice these skills during group therapy with their peers under close supervision by therapists. Participants will also work on improving their communication and relationship skills while building their confidence in staying sober.
- Rebuilding family relationships – Family therapy is essential for anyone going through cocaine addiction rehab. Participants and their families work on repairing trust and relationships while teaching them how to create a supportive home environment that prompts health and sobriety.
Choose Clearhaven Recovery for Our Effective Cocaine Treatment Programs
At Clearhaven Recovery, we support those who struggle with addiction to cocaine or other substances. Our outpatient treatment programs fit around our participant’s schedules and include:
- Men’s rehab program
- Women’s rehab program
- Partial hospitalization program
- Day intensive outpatient program
- Night intensive outpatient program
If you or a loved one is struggling with cocaine addiction and ready for a positive change, call 833.970.2054 today for more information about our cocaine rehab.