A women’s rehab center gives women a safe space to recover from their addiction with needed support and guidance. In cases where women in recovery have been through traumatic experiences in the past, traditional co-ed therapy can hinder or worsen their mental health. Women’s rehab in Massachusetts offers a supportive, women’s-only environment so participants can focus on healing and creating a healthy and positive life.
At Clearhaven Recovery, our women’s rehab in Massachusetts gives help to those struggling with addiction through outpatient treatment options. We employ behavioral therapy, medication-assisted treatment, and holistic activities to treat the whole person and not just the disease. If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction and traditional co-ed therapy is not conducive to their recovery, call 833.970.2054 today to learn more about our women’s rehab in Massachusetts.
Outpatient Rehab for Women
There are many reasons why gender-specific rehab works better for some women than a co-ed rehab program. A women’s-only space can help those in treatment focus on their recovery with the help of experienced therapists and other women in treatment.
Outpatient rehab for women allows women to open up and talk about issues that are specific to women and the feelings that can lead to addiction, including:
- Sexual identity
- Past sexual trauma
- Social status
- Workplace stresses
- Peer pressure
At Clearhaven Recovery, our outpatient rehab for women offers a safe and non-judgemental space for women to open up about their feelings without outside distractions. Women can focus on their recovery and build their confidence and self-esteem surrounded by women who will support them.
Benefits of a Women’s Rehab Center in Massachusetts
For all of those struggling with addiction, it can be difficult to admit needing help. For this reason, women can be likely to hide their addiction and put off asking for help. Women’s rehab is an ideal place for women to feel comfortable enough to let their guard down and open up about the many factors that may have led to their addiction.
Other benefits of a women’s rehab center in Massachusetts include:
- Safety and security – For women whose addiction is in part due to sexual, domestic, or emotional abuse from a parent or spouse, they will feel safe in a female-only therapy program. They can open up about topics they don’t feel comfortable talking about in front of men and work to resolve any negative feelings.
- A nurturing environment – Women will benefit from the nurturing support from the other women in therapy. This creates an environment that will make it easier to heal and maintain their sobriety.
- More accepting of different sexual orientations – Working through concerns around gender identity and sexual orientation can be complicated. Women’s rehab is a non-judgemental space where women will be free to talk about their feelings and calmly work through them.
- A lifelong support network – Once your outpatient addiction therapy ends, you will have access to continuing support through aftercare programs and from the women you bond with during therapy. Together, you will have all the support you need to maintain your sobriety and lead a happy and productive life.
Clearhaven Recovery Offers Safe Women’s Rehab in Massachusetts
At Clearhaven Recovery, our women’s rehab center in Massachusetts gives help to those who are looking for a women’s-only treatment program. Our outpatient rehab for women can give you the skills and confidence you need to reach your goals and maintain your sobriety. We offer various therapy programs to benefit your recovery that includes:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Family therapy
- Group therapy
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Motivational interviewing
- Life skills therapy
To learn more about our women’s rehab in Massachusetts, call 833.970.2054 today to speak with our caring staff.