Alcohol addiction is at an all-time high in the U.S. The COVID-19 pandemic caused a significant increase in alcohol consumption in 2020, and consumption rates are still high today. An alcohol rehab center can help young men and women struggling with alcohol addiction through behavioral therapies and medication-assisted treatment. What makes a quality alcohol rehab in Massachusetts is its ability to stop the addiction and create healthy coping skills for a lifetime of sobriety.
At Clearhaven Recovery, we provide quality alcohol rehab in Massachusetts for individuals who are struggling with alcohol addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders. Our outpatient treatment programs use a holistic approach to treating addiction in order to give our participants a better chance of maintaining sobriety for life. If you or someone you love struggles with alcohol addiction and is ready for a real change, call 833.970.2054 today to learn more about our alcohol rehab in Massachusetts.
Alcohol Addiction Treatment in Massachusetts
Alcohol addiction treatment in Massachusetts offers help to those who cannot stop drinking and want a better way to move through life. Addiction creates powerful cravings that can make it nearly impossible to stop without help from an alcohol rehab center. Even if the person is aware of the harmful effects of alcohol and wants to stop, they are unable to do so alone.
Many factors can contribute to addiction, including:
- Past trauma
- Family history of addiction
- Work and relationship stresses
- Social pressure
- Mental health issues
Alcohol addiction affects each person in different ways. For some, it can take several months or years to form an addiction, while others can seemingly form an addiction overnight. At Clearhaven Recovery, our alcohol rehab in Massachusetts has the right addiction treatment program to help with your unique symptoms. We can help break your alcohol addiction and treat any co-occurring mental health illnesses behind the addiction.
What to Look for in a Successful Alcohol Rehab in Massachusetts
Addiction is a mental health disorder that has no cure, but effective treatment can lead to lasting recovery. There is no magic pill you can take to cure addiction, as each case comes with different symptoms and levels of severity. A successful alcohol rehab program will base participants’ treatment on their individual symptoms and use a variety of behavioral, medical, and holistic therapies to treat the addiction.
When searching for the best alcohol rehab in Massachusetts, you want to find a treatment facility that will:
- Offer multiple forms of behavioral therapy, such as cognitive-behavioral and dialectical behavior therapy, including holistic activities to rebuild a participant’s mental and physical health.
- Includes family therapy to help rebuild trust and any broken relationships addiction has fractured. In addition, it will help bring your family closer together and become a strong support system for your continuing recovery.
- Offers group therapy to help practice coping skills. Successful alcohol rehab in Massachusetts will offer separate men’s and women’s rehab to help with any gender-related issues behind the addiction.
- Applies motivational interviewing to build participants’ self-esteem and confidence in maintaining their sobriety and living their best life.
- Help form and practice several life skills to improve communication, relationships, job interviews, and other important skills.
Choose Clearhaven Recovery for the Best Alcohol Rehab in Massachusetts
At Clearhaven Recovery, we help individuals and their loved ones who are struggling with alcohol addiction. Our alcohol addiction treatment in Massachusetts will help break their addiction and teach them healthy coping skills that will help them maintain their sobriety for life. Our addiction treatment programs can help with all types of addiction through:
- Detox referrals
- Men’s and women’s rehab
- Partial hospitalization program
- Day and night intensive outpatient program
To learn more about our alcohol rehab in Massachusetts, call 833.970.2054 today to speak with our friendly staff about your treatment options.