Finding addiction treatment for your schedule should not be a difficult thing to do. As more men and women struggle with addiction, more options for treatment need to be available to help people at any time of the day or night. Night IOP is for men and women who want help with addiction treatment but cannot do so during normal business hours.
At Clearhaven Recovery, we offer intensive outpatient programs (IOP) with day and night options available. Night IOPs work best for participants who can commit to their sobriety with minimal supervision and attend regularly scheduled therapy sessions and medical appointments. If you or a loved one in the Boston area is struggling with addiction, call 833.970.2054 today for help finding addiction treatment for your schedule.
What Is a Night Intensive Outpatient Program?
A night intensive outpatient program offers addiction and behavioral therapy for men and women who can maintain their work and family commitments. Therapy sessions are available at night, so you can continue your addiction treatment for your schedule. Depending on the seriousness of your addiction, you can expect to attend night IOP for 10-20 hours per week. At the end of the therapy session, participants return to their home or sober living community.
Night IOP is ideal for students and young professionals whose addiction begins to affect their work, school, or personal lives. Night IOP is less restrictive than an in-person treatment program, and participants need to keep up with their therapy appointments and medical treatments. Night IOP will only work for those seeking genuine, long-lasting recovery. If you are not fully committed to your sobriety or using this as a quick fix, you are at a greater chance of overdose and death when you relapse and do not take your lowered tolerance into account.
How Can Night IOP Benefit You?
There are many benefits to attending a night intensive outpatient program. It runs off a more flexible schedule that allows you to keep up with your daily commitments while receiving the medical and behavioral help you need to maintain your sobriety. During night IOP, you will attend various therapy programs that include:
- Group therapy – You will work with your peers and therapists on the skills you pick up during your treatment. You will practice your healthy coping skills with your peers in a controlled setting. Later on, you will use these skills to maintain your sobriety in the real world.
- Individual therapy – In private therapy, you will discuss what is driving your addiction and help you understand why you are struggling to stop your substance abuse. Addiction is often a coping mechanism for other problems, and therapy can help you identify those problems.
- Family therapy – The more people involved with your recovery, the better. Your family can be a big supporter of your sobriety. Family therapy will also help other family members vent their frustration and help restore any fractured relationships.
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) – Certain FDA-approved medications can help reduce withdrawal side effects and cravings. Medical staff will administer and monitor your progress and make any adjustments as necessary to your medications, so you get the maximum benefit with minimal risk of addiction or side effects.
Clearhaven Recovery Can Help with Your Addiction Recovery
At Clearhaven Recovery, we help men and women in the greater Boston area find healing from their addiction to alcohol, cocaine, opioids, and prescription drug abuse. We offer a wide range of addiction treatment programs that include:
- Men’s rehab program
- Women’s rehab program
- Partial hospitalization program
- Day intensive outpatient program
- Night intensive outpatient program
Our goal is to help you reach sobriety and maintain it for life. To learn more about how our night IOP can offer you addiction treatment for your schedule, call 833.970.2054.